Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199




ИмеUss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199
Дата на преобразуване10.02.2013
Размер173.69 Kb.
ТипДокументация
източникhttp://transcripts.acalltoduty.com/Former/Nighthawk/Nighthawk1041016.rtf

USS Nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410.09

Mission Number 199

ACTD-Wide – “Debt of Honour – The Hamster Trap”

Part 9



Cast

Sam Hung as Commander Sid Monroe

Tim Schols as Lieutenant Commander Gary Jackson

Chris Esterhuyse as Commander Varesh

Karri as Lieutenant Breanna Rose

Scott McCracken as Ensign Ardin G’Dar

John Summers as Ensign Shras Tyret

Arlene McIntyre as Commander Anita Marie Santiago


Ship Manager Karriaunna Scotti


Missing in Action

Jim Koeller as Lieutenant Junior Grade Aaron Knight

Chris Anderson as Captain Chris Anderson


NPC’s

Arlene as Nicolas and Tessie

Dylan as Ensign Whittiker


Summary

The tensions rise as both fleets stand off. Negotiations between both sides fail and soon the fire fight erupts. The Nighthawk and her wing give the Nacandarians for their money as they return fire soon before the Komodo and the Chameleon trade places so that the Chameleon can go and rescue the president. As the Dublin, the Vesuvius arrive with their wing the shift the balance of power to the Federation side. One by one the Nacandarian ships fell but with a price the USS Argo Navis fell and was destroyed. Four Nacandarian ship retreated to the Tunnel, and the Dublin and the Vesuvius followed right behind, leaving the Nighthawk and the Seleya to mop up and rescue the President and the Queen. Will they rescue the President in time? Find out next week


Announcements

Logs


Time Lapse

4 Days


Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CO's log SD 10410.16: It has been four days since we met with the Seleya and were ambushed. The Chameleon is on it's way to rescue the President as I write this log. We are currently accompanying the Seleya to the Nacandarian homeworld. I just hope the President is still there...

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

Chief tactical officer's log, stardate 10410.16. Four days have passed since ensign G'Dar and I went on our little rescue mission in the Chameleon. We're now approaching the Nacandarian homeworld. We're getting ready for the action now...


<<<<<<<<<< Debt of Honor: Count Down >>>>>>>>>>


CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::In sickbay..it's been a busy four days. Sickbay is still full with injured and the shifts and going full tilt around the clock but she manages to find some time to herself...she sneaks into her office for a coffee.::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Walks down to sickbay::

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::in engineering, working on getting the repairs done::

SO_Rose says:

::Quietly watching sensors for anything.::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::sitting in his chair, waiting for their arrival to the Nacandarian homeworld:: FCO: What is our ETA?

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Trying to keep his headache in check::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Slows to half impulse as they';re approaching the planet and entering a geosynchronous orbit:: CSO: Anything on sensors, ensign?

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Walks over to the replicator and orders a coffee...picking it up she goes over to the sofa and sinks into the plump soft cushions.::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Sighing she leans back and closes her eyes.::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Staggers into sickbay almost collapsing::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

: CO: About two hours sir...give or take a couple of minutes ::turns around in her chair to face the Captain::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::enters sickbay, walking through the ward to check on some patients::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Sees the Cmdr come in an stumble. She rushes over and grabs him.:: XO: Ok Sir lets get you to a biobed.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: Negative im not getting anything. This is not good

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::heads to the Bridge::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Slowly helps Sid over to a biobed.::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Frowns:: CSO: No results at all?

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Gets helped up and onto a biobed:: Tessie: Can't bare the pain.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO Absolutly nothing at all. ::sits and waits for the other shoe to drop::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Taps her combadge.:: *CMO*: Nita to main sickbay, XO just came in..he is in bad shape..... CNS: V!!! OVer here!

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::sees Sid enter and goes over at Tessie's call:: Tessie: Right here, sweetie. ::grabs a med tricorder and scans the Commander.::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Nods:: CSO: check the board, maybe one of the subsystems has failed... If that's not it.... Could there be some interference from somewhere?

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::arrives on the Bridge::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Eyes fly open and is getting off the couch knocking her coffee all over the floor.:: *Tessie*: I'm on my way. ::Strides over into the main ward and heads over the the very busy biobed.::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

FCO: Very good... ::slouches a bit in his chair as he reads a situational report::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Faints in and out conscieness::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Runs a hand through her hair.:: CNS: What do we got? ::Sees him running the tricorder.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CMO: At the moment your guess is as good as mine. I think he's having some reaction to that battle in the Nacandarian computer... something that didn't affect me. I wonder why?


ACTION: As the Chameleon approaches the homeworld of the Nacandareans, they discover it is unusually quiet in the space surrounding it.


SO_Rose says:

CO: Captain, we have a shadow.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Gets off his chair and opens a small pannel under his console and takes a loom around::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Frowns:: CNS: I don't like this...It's practically taken him over. ::Ponders a moment:: V, I can't believe I'm going to say this... Can you mind meld with him and see if there is something blocking him? Its the only thing I can't check and I can't contact Betazed until we return to our own dimension.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::hands the Captain a damage report and flexes his antennae::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::takes Sid's head between his hands and prepares to do what Nita's asking:: CMO: You got it gypsy. Monitor me.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::turns to the Science officer:: SO: Again? Where is it Lieutenant?

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Tries to keep awake:: CNS/CMO: I.... hav...... ::Faints::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Takes V tricorder and scans.:: *CO*: Capt this is Doctor Santiago... Just for your information... I'm afraid Sid is down for the count... I'll keep you informed but he is getting worse.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::mutters a foul word:: CMO: He has what?!

SO_Rose says:

CO: Behind us sir. Not bad this time. ::Smiles as she glances back.:: Zhen and his people are still with us. I guess they were not of a mind to go with the others to protect our way home.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Cant find anything wrong::

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: Captain.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Shakes head.:: CNS: I dont know... Lets see if we can find out. Just be careful I don't want is affecting him affecting you.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::takes a few deep breaths and slowly enters the Exec's mind::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

*CMO*: Understood doctor, do what you can! We may be in for a rough ride soon...

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::hands him the Damage report::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: Yes Ensign?

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CO*: Understood Sir..we are ready here, but please don't count on Sid right yet. I hope to have him on his feet though.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: The damage report.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

SO: Keep an eye on it Lieutenant...

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

CNS: Ok V, what are you seeing?

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::takes the damage report and reads it over:: CEO: Thank you Ensign...how long do you think it will take to repair the shield generator?

SO_Rose says:

CO: Yes sir.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Looks over his shoulder at G'Dar:: CSO: Anything?

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Starts dreaming of a white beach near a country side::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::winces as he encounters Sid's weary mind, pulls back a bit and looks at Anita:: CMO: He is telepathically burnt out.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Slowly nods:: CNS: That much I've diagnosed, but why the headaches?

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@ CTO: Nope nothing. Scanning the planet for the presidents bio-sign.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: Most of the damage is fixed. Crank it up.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Nods:: CSO: Take all the power you need...

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CO: Excellent Ensign...good job! Keep up the good work


Scenery: The capital city is graced with a myrad of tall buildings interconnected. Around the central building that is wide, not tall, there is a lot of activity.


XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Continues dreaming of himself old and grey, his daughter all grown up and holding up her child::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::raises an eyebrow:: CMO: He's trying to reach mentally without realizing it. It is part of who he is. We'll have to "block" him until his telepathic centres have healed.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Touches Sid's forehead and slight brushes her hand over it.::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Routes Aux power to sensors::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CMO: I can work with him to an extent helping the healing along, but its not the full rememdy.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Nods:: CNS: I guess the block I administered earlier didn't work... I don't want to give him too much but I guess we can try once more.

SO_Rose says:

::Wonders what will happen with Zhen. Will he go with them or would he stay?::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::wonders why the XO is in sickbay...wants to call down and find out but decides against the distraction it would cause::

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: Is there anything else needed from engineering?

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

CNS: Do what you have to. ::Frustrated:: I wish I had access to Betazed right now. I need their expertise.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Unconsciously holds his breath, looking aside at the CSO, hoping he'd have good news::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@ CTO: Im getting plenty of Nac lifesigns, Not getting any Grazerite lifesigns yet.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Motions to Tessie to bring her another neural telepathic blocker.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CMO: A mechanical dampener will help as well. He needs to be effectively human... well non-telepathic until his mind has healed.

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::He then dreams of his daughter and his granddaughter walking towards him and waving at him, he can't respond. He wants too but his mind is empty::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Hands Nita the hypospray and rushes off to do as V suggested.::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Detects the president in a large building surrounded by lots of Nacs:: CTO: I think we might have him!

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Chuckles:: CNS: Looks like you got my staff running your errands. ::Grins as she presses the hypo against Sid's neck.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CMO: I'm going back in... I need to reassure him a bit. ::chuckles:: Its because they love me so much. ::places his fingers on Sid's temples again::


Scenery: With in seconds, everything around the 'palace' comes to a standstill.


Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: Actually yes, Ensign! Once we rescue the President, we are going to want to get him home as soon as possible. Work with the Science department and start working out some scenerios for our trip home and the damage it will cause to the ship. Let's see if we can lower any risks!

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@CSO: Excellent! Location? ::Looks at the CSO's console::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Feeds the data to the healm::

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::wonders why the Captain is so perky::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Shoves the device under Nita's nose since she is concentrating on what V is doing.::

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: Yes Sir.

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::He frantically waves his hands and yells "I am right here." and watches his daughter slowly walk away::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Startled a moment:: Tessie: Oh Thank...you... ::Takes the device and attaches it to Sid's Neck just behind his ear.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::enters Sid's mind again, touching him as lightly as possible, feeling his agitation as response to something he's dreaming::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: Thank you Ensign, keep me up to date on any progress you make

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

CNS: Ok, he should be effectively blocked now.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Looks on his own console as the data pops up:: CSO: Hm... Large construction, possibly a palace? It'll probably be heavily guarded... Scan the area around it, see what they have for security?

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Moves off to help the other patients.::

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

SO: Can you help me in that Endeavor?

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: Well we could always neutralise them wioth a large EMP or something, Couldnt we?

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::gently insinuates an image into Sid's mind, of him on the biobed, the neural dampener very visible.::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Scratches head:: CSO: You're the scientist... ::Smiles::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Monitors both men carefully.::

SO_Rose says:

CEO: Ummm... sure sir. What do you need?

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::He plops down on the sand by his other self, and hides his face into his hands::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CMO: I'm trying to show him what we've done... but very gently... his telepathic centres are very damaged.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: Well your the commander i bring up proposals, you accept or reject them

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

SO: I need to run simulations on what kind of damage we can expect on our return voyage through the rift.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Nods:: CNS: Ok, get out now... I'll bring him around and we can talk with him... Just let me administer another pain killer and I'll wake him up.

SO_Rose says:

CEO: Aye sir.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::nods and slowly, very gently exits Sid's mind:: CMO: I'm out. I'll go up to the bridge and explain to the Captain. This isn't something that the entire bridge needs to know.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Picks up another hypo and presses it against Sids neck once more.::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

CNS: Ok... if he has any questions he can contact me... If all is well Sid should be back on the bridge in about 1/2 hr.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Grins:: CSO: Failing while trying is better than not trying at all... If you think it could work, we go for it..

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: or we could try and beam him up and replace him with.... Oh say an armed Quantum Torpedo

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Presses the last hypo against Sids neck effectively waking him up.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CMO: Aye, gypsy. ::winks at her and leaves sickbay in an unhurried fast walk::

SO_Rose says:

CO: Captain, Zhen's people are coming closer. What do you think the Nacandarian queen will say about them if they find out?

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Shakes head:: CSO: No, we've come here to rescue the president, not to avenge his abduction while we're at it...

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Looks down on Sid.::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Starts blinking and wakes up, and sees the Doctor hovering over him:: CMO: I was dreaming? I was dreaming!

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::enters the TL:: TL: Bridge. ::leans against the wall as the 'lift zooms upward::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Smiles:: XO: I hope it was a good dream. Sid we need to talk for a moment. Are you up for it?

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::sits at his station::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Closes his eyes for a moment:: CSO: Can you locate a suitable beam-down site?

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::exits onto the bridge and walks over to the Captain:: CO: Sir. A word with you?

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

SO: I don't know Lieutenant...::is interupted by the CNS:: CNS: Of course ::turns back to the SO:: SO: Excuse me Lieutenant ::gets up and walks over to the Counselor::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Sits up:: CMO: No it wasn't a good dream, I was sitting on the beach my daughter and her daughter were waving at me and I couldn't do anything.

SO_Rose says:

::Tempted to send Zhen a message.::

SO_Rose says:

::Sends the current data she has over to the engineers station.::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Begins to modify the deflector to emit a massive EMP.Re-routes all available power to the deflector:: CTO: If we beam in just after the EMP we should get in undetected by any sensor because ....... well they'll be fried, so somewhere near should be good.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CO: Sorry to interrupt, but I didn't want to blurt it out over the comm. Sid is being treated for his headaches... which is a result of the battle we had in the Nacandarian computer.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

SO: I will need different scenerios on the trip home, You know different situations based on damage. I want to know what the ship can take when we enter that rift.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Picks up a glass of water on the table beside the bed and hands it to Sid.:: XO: Probably due to frustration because your telepathic centers have shut down... I've blocked off all your telepathy so you can heal. You know you are burnt out and you need time to heal.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CNS: How serious is it?

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CO: His telepathic centres in his mind is severely damaged, and he was still "reaching" which caused the headaches. We have him mechanically blocked at the moment until he's completely healed. Nita says he should be back up here in 30 minutes.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Nods:: CSO: Alright.. I'm going to try and isolate a few locations that are both secluded, away from the general public, and have a fairly direct route to the palace...

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Rubs his forehead with is hand:: CMO: How long are looking at?


Scenery: Around the palace, the activity suddenly becomes frenzied and many vehicles arrive. The gates around the place are locked and shields go up all over.


Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CNS: Is that a permenant solution? Or is he going to have to spend more time in sickbay?


ACTION: In the palace, the presidents biosigns are on the move.


CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

XO: Until I can talk to Betazed or your telepathy center heals sufficiently that you don't get headaches anymore. You are unconciously trying to reach out which is why you are getting the headaches.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: To get the EMP as powerfull as possible it will take two minutes to build up power. The pulse should last about 30 seconds. We want to beam in a split second after it.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

CO: Its what we can do until we're back home. Betazed medical can help more than we can. He'll be fit for duty, we'll monitor his progress through the inhibitor.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Frowns:: CSO: What's going on? Something's happening down there! Shields comnig up all over the place, and it would seem like there's a lot of activity.. And the president is on the move..

SO_Rose says:

CEO: I believe the computer already has the general scenario set up. All you need to do is imput different variables.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CNS: Alright...as long as he's in no danger! Thank you Counselor...have Sid get some rest until were closer to the Nacandarians Homeworld. We still have about another hour or so

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: Oh great. Im setting the EMP to encompas the whole city and hopefully it should be strong enough to penetrate the shields and knock out their generators.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Looks around:: CSO: Set the EM pulse up now... We don't have much time left it seems... ::Keeps a close eye on the sensor data::


ACTION: A short energy burst leaves the planet, aimed out into space.


CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

SO: Alright. :: begins entering variables into the program::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::nods:: CO: Aye, sir. I'll tell Anita that. :;pauses a moment:: He will be fine. ::smiles reassuringly and moves off to contact Anita::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Takes a deep breath:: CMO: I think I should take it easy...

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::taps his badge:: *CMO*: Varesh to Anita.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Nods:: XO: Yes you will be...or you are going to have a very upset friendly neighbourhood doctor.... ::hears V's Com.:: *CNS*: Yes V.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

XO: Excuse me a moment Sir.

SO_Rose says:

CO: Odd... sensors picked up a burst of power. Nothing specific, aimed at the Zhen's ships..

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

*CMO*: I have spoken to the Captain, and he says Sid should rest until we reach the Nacandarian homeworld. I happen to think that is a very good idea.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CMO*: I concur... any idea how long before we arrive?

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Sighs:: Self: Now what.. CSO: Where is that pulse going?

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::walks back over to his chair:: SO: Burst of power?

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

CMO: But I got.... ::Lowers his voice to a whisper:: paperwork, and stuff.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

*CMO*: Another hour or so.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

SO: Think you can find a way to find out what it was?

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CNS*: Understood... He can catch a nap here... I want to make sure the inhibitors are working anyway. Nita out.

SO_Rose says:

CO: It was just that sir. No signature, no nothing. ::Frowns:: Kind of like someone hitting a bell.

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: I dont have a clue, current trajectory puts it heading towards the outer solar system

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Grins:: XO: Well the paperwork can wait and I'll make you a deal... I'll help you with the paperwork later if you take a nap.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

SO: Alright...well catalog it and we'll look at it later

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::smiles since he heard Sid in the background, walks over to one of the consoles and checks up on what has happened until now:: CO: Anything specific I can do?

SO_Rose says:

CO: Aye sir.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@CSO: Alright... let's concentrate on the facility down there...

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CNS: Afraid there isn't much to do until we reach their Homeworld....

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: Yes sir, ::taps a few buttons and the lights on the Chameleon dim. A Loud charging sound can be heard::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::nods:: CO: Understood, sir. With your permission I'll be in my office until then?

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CNS: Permission granted! ::nods at Varesh::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

CMO: But, but... ::Raises an eyebrow:: Good sound sleep sounds good. After all how can I refuse help on paperwork?

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@CSO: Target the palace and immediate surrounding areas.. And then just hope we hit the local shield generator too... ::Taps a few buttons to manouvre the Chameleon in an orbit directly overhead the palace::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: How's your progess coming along Ensign?

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: As long as we keep the hull above 40 percent, we can make it.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::smiles as he gets up:: CO: By the way, sir... perky doesn't fool me. I will see you in my office as soon as this crisis is over and done with. ::enters the TL with those words and chuckles as the doors close::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: 60 secs till EMP discharge. Programs in the targets to be hit.

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Chuckles:: XO: You can't refuse help... now lay back down...and I'll wake you when we get to the homeworld. ::Pats him on the shoulder.::


ACTION: At the end of the 60 seconds, the EMP shorts the power around the palace, temporarily knocking out sheilds.


Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: Very good Ensign... Thank you

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Falls back on the biobed:: CMO: Ok you promise to wake me now right?

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Activates transport to the planet, after imputting one of the locations he found:: CSO: Energizing...

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Grins:: XO: I promise... I wouldn't want you to miss the ending of this journey now would I. If you need anything just yell.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::exits on his deck and walks down the corridor to his office, groaning inward at the pile of PADDs waiting for him::


Scenery: For a few seconds, action around the palace halts. Then becomes even more frantic.


ACTION: The CSO and CTO beam down onto the planet, finding themselves in a very tiny cleaning closet down in the basement of the palace.


XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

CMO: Will do. ::Turns onto his side, and closes his eys::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Takes a deep breath and decides that coffee would go good just about now.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::Enters his office, sits down and looks at the offending PADDs:: Self: Torture, captivity, bad family relations, mental injuries... never a dull moment on this ship. And that is the ones from the person I counsel the most! ::turns to the replicator to get something to drink::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Arrives on the planet, seeing why the location was secluded:: CSO: Ready phaser.. Makes sure it's set to maximum stun.. We don't want to kill the president by accident after all we've gone through... ::checks his own phaser settings::


ACTION: As the two officers try to maneuver, various cleaning items rattle and a few fall ontop of them.


CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

::Heads back into her office and back to the replicator...repeating her earlier motions. Taking her coffee so goes back to her comfy spot on the sofa.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

*CMO*: Romeo to that gypsy witch.

Host NightWind says:

@ Did you hear something?

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CNS*: Hey Romeo! Just about to contact you... ::Sips her coffee:: We got paperwork duty later with the XO....had to promise him so he would get some sleep. ::Giggles::

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::Draws his pahser and gets out his tricorder. Its sensors are a little fuzzy due to residual EMP::

Host NightWind says:

@ ::Growls:: Nooo... Just find the federation president.

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

*CMO*: What?! After all the work you have already given me? ::sighs:: I should have known though. Lemme know when and where. How's Sid taking it?

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::wishes he was at the Nacandarians Homeworld already...feels helpless as he just sits here::

XO_Cmdr_Monroe says:

::Starts to fide out and into his dream::

SO_Rose says:

CO: Sir... Zhen's ships are closing in. I am not so sure that is a good idea. After all, they have been fighting the Nacandarians.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Alright, let'

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CNS*: He is not saying much and he didn't even fight me...so that has me a little worried. ::Chuckles a bit.:: Hey Romeo I only gave you the interesting cases if you didn't notice... I sluffed off the boring ones to your associates.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@CSO: Alright, let's move out... ::Pokes his head through the door opening to check wether it's clear::


ACTION: Smoke slowly begins to spiral up from the operational console.


CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::with heavy sarcasm:: *CMO*: Oh, yeah, thanks for that! But Sid not even fighting on the nap thing... that has me worried.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: Sir, We can increase to Warp Nine if you want.

SO_Rose says:

::Sniffs:: All: What is that?

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@CTO: Wait.... The tricorder is picking up two maybe... three bio-signs

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CNS*: Yeppers...V, I want you on the bridge with him once we reach the homeworld. Just in case. I'd go but I've got a sickbay full of patients and not all of them from this ship. I've got to start finding quarters for them soon.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::looks at the Operations Console::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

SO: Hail them and tell them to hang back...Lieutenant

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::grabs a fire extinguisher and opens up the Console::

SO_Rose says:

CO: Aye sir. ::Sends the request.::

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

*CMO*: I'm with you on that. I'll watch him as best I can. As for quarters... I can see if I can bunk with Aaron for a while if we want to sardine a few into my quarters.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: I'm afraid we can't Ensign...we have to stay with the Seleya and the rest of the wing. We'll be there in an hour, let's just hope Commander Jackson will be ready by then

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::sprays the console with the extinguisher::

Host NightWind says:

@ All: I tell you, it was that federation president. He did it. When we find him, I will tear him from limb to limb.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Sees a small group of Nacandarians come down the stairs, and quickly pulls back his head and whispers:: CSO: There's a small group entering the basement... Let's wait till they have passed... Then we'll take them out.... Stun only... ::Adds it to be sure::


ACTION: A group of Nacadarian guards head down into the basement.


CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@Self::Why stun, they wouldnt be that nice to us::

SO_Rose says:

CO: Sir, they are not responding. ::Frowns:: For that matter, they seem to be spreading out.

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Tries to hear and understand what the guards are saying::

CMO_Cmdr_Santiago says:

*CNS*: Thanks...I've got Nicholas bugging Operations also... and you know how arguementative he can be.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

::rips out the parts::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::stands up:: SO: Hail again...tell Zhen I want to speak with him

CNS_Cmdr_Varesh says:

::laughs:: *CMO*: Oh yeah... good idea to have him on their case.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: We had a power surge.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: Circuits are fried.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: Any major systems affected?

SO_Rose says:

::Nods:: COMM: Zhen, this is the USS Nighthawk, please respond.

CEO_Ens_Tyret says:

CO: We need to get back to our own supply soon. These crystals are wreaking havok on our systems.

Host NightWind says:

@ All: I will help you... our queen... she cannot die.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

CEO: Understood...do what you can until then!


ACTION: The guards head away, the little closet, so small, not even considered.


SO_Rose says:

CO: Sir... nothing...

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Frowns:: Self: Queen? President on the move? ::Scratches head:: CSO: This isn't good.... this isn't good at all... I'm contacting the ship...

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@::Taps his commbadge:: *Nighthawk*: Jackson to Nighthawk, come in...

SO_Rose says:

CO: I am getting a call from Commander Jackson.

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

SO: Shoot...alright keep trying, put Commander Jackson through!

SO_Rose says:

::Nods and puts the CTO on the screen::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@*Nighthawk*: Ah, good, I hoped I would get through.. Listen, we have a problem.. We located the president, more or less, but it would seem the Nacandarians are hunting him down aswell right now. I don't know what happened, but they don't sound pleased...

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

COMM: Jackson: What can we do to help Commander?


ACTION: A scurrying sound can be heard just before tiny claws make their way up the CSO's pant leg.


CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@*Nighthawk*: Come here ASAP... We might have to locate and extract the president by force.. And ensign G'Dar and I are pinned down in the basement...

SO_Rose says:

::Frowns as Zhen still does not respond. Gets a feeling that something is not right.::

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

COMM: Jackson: Understood, I'll contact the rest of the wing and proceed at maximum warp! Do you think you will be able to find him before we get there?

CSO_Ens_G`Dar says:

@::feels something on his leg::

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@*Nighthawk*: We have already found him, more or less... We just don't have his exact location...

CTO_LtCmdr_Jackson says:

@*Nighthawk*: But we'll do our best.... If these guards will ever leave us alone...

Host CO_Capt_Anderson says:

::nods at Lieutenant Rose to contact the rest of the fleet:: *Jackson*: Let me put it another way...will you have him secured by the time we get there

SO_Rose says:

::Catching the signal, sends the message to the rest of the fleet.::


ACTION: Emergency power around the palace comes on and the shields go up, along with various Nacadarian ships, preparing to meet the invaders.


<<<<<<<<<< Pause >>>>>>>>>>

Добавете документ към вашия блог или уеб сайт

Свързани:

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconMission leader of the Serbian Economic Mission

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconNew light ministries kenya mission rora bono nario engaki yogwancherwa rora bono nario rituko riogotoreka 2 abakorintho 6: 2 copyright © 2007 new light ministry kenya mission

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconMission Grants

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconMission Statement

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconMission Objective

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconImamia Mission uk

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconDepartment Mission Statement

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconSchool of Nursing Mission and Goals

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconL'Étonnante aventure de la mission barsac

Uss nighthawk, Mission Transcript 10410. 09 Mission Number 199 iconMission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol

Поставете бутон на вашия сайт:
Документация


Базата данни е защитена от авторски права ©bgconv.com 2012
прилага по отношение на администрацията
Документация
Дом